- Common pediatric diseases
- Pediatric endocrine disease, pediatric diabetes mellitus and growth abnormalities
- Neonatal diseases
- Critical neonatal disease including prematurity and its complications in babies more than 32 weeks gestational age
- Pediatric liver disease
Follow-up and regular check-up of infants and children through growth stages.
MOH listed vaccinations.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit:
- Incubators with ventilators and infusion pumps
- Intensive care of diseases of newborns
- Phototherapy for neonatal jaundice